V8'S IN CALIFORNIA.

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net (Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
Subject: V8'S IN CALIFORNIA.
From: William G Abbott <william.g.abbott#064#boeing.com@mail.mdc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:09:48 -0700
Cc: paul.kile@Aerojet.com (Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Paul Kile,
or anyone operating a legal MGBV8 mod in CA, I would greatly
appreciate speaking with you about your legal or Illegal mod.
I would hate to start this mod and have the whole thing backfire in my face
I have been getting confusing information from the people writing in to this
chat line.
I NEED CALIFORNIA BAR REGULATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS ONLY!!
Paul, you have responded as the only person operating a MGB V8 in CA.
Unbelievable!
If you can, please tell me how the sticker came to be on your car or
modification center you
used for the buyoff of that sticker.  I have been receiving plenty of advice on
how
to do the mod but not to much advice on how to do it to CA standards.
I don't know how many of the other Californians have used for the
modification.
Where is the loop hole.  I prefer to use the legal method
 If you have please e-mail me and let me know how you pulled it off.
Bill