another one

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: another one
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 98 23:51:50 PDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Hey gang,

I just picked up another Rover engine today.  A 3.5 from an '88
Rangie, with a very slightly burned valve and not much at all
in the way of bore wear.  I bought it from a fellow British
car enthusiast, and it seems to have been well cared for.  Was
pulled from service when he installed a 3.9 long block.
Current plan is to use this engine in my 'B so that I can spend
even more time getting my 3.9 done right.  I was accepting too
many comprimises in my budgeting and scheduling for the project.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/