Re: Brown & Gammons

To: cgrunau@pathcom.com, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brown & Gammons
From: BJCJ1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:52:58 EST
If anyone needs a 4.1 gear ratio, I  have a set that I got from an MGA rear.
Thats where I got mine from.  Initially I didn't know that Brown and Gammons
had sets available.  So I ended up buying two MGA rears from a guy here in
Jersey, he just wanted to get rid of them both A's, package deal kind of
thing.  So I ended up with more parts,,,fenders, doors, bonnets...should have
seen the look on the wifes face when I came home with parts from an MGA,,,,she
thought I was gonna rebuild another car.  Some how she just didn't understand
that I bought MGA parts for my TF....

Bob
Freehold, NJ