Re: PA Engine - Oil seals etc.

To: "J.E.A. Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: PA Engine - Oil seals etc.
From: viv@trax.co.za
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:25:49 +0200
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bob,

Thanks for your interest.

I have access to machining facilities..

Engine as it stands is stripped and absolutely standard. It has no
mods other than the usual butchery.

I've got new crank rods, sleeves, waterpump, oil filter, cam etc and I
want to get it all as oil proof as possible. There's plenty of time
because I'm just starting with the wood work, having finished all the
body panels and stuff.

Viv