Re: PA assembly questions

To: "MMM Group" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PA assembly questions
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:18:49 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Many thanks to all listers who replied so promptly. It turned out I was
missing the two angle brackets that attach to the bulkhead supports. I had
purchased new supports from Barry Walker as mine were missing and I guess I
should have noticed the two holes for attaching the angle brackets and
deduced that something else was needed there!

Anyway, once again the knowledge of the list and the willingness to help a
fellow mmm owner have put me back on track ...

Cheers,

Lawrie Alexander