Another PA question ...

To: "MMM Group" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another PA question ...
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:58:03 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Now I have the right-angle brackets for the side valances (correct name?)
figured out, made and clamped (not yet bolted) in place so that they are
parallel with the bottom edges of the bonnet side panels, I note that the
gaps between the valances and the panels vary. Mine initially arrive at 1/2"
one side, 3/4" the other side. Do we have a consensus as to how big the gap
should be? It would appear it can be adjusted by shimming between the panel
and the chassis and the positioning of the rear angle bracket.

TIA

Lawrie Alexander