Parts suppliers

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts suppliers
From: Ross & Georgia Kelly <rgkelly@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:24:48 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
MMM'ers

For the record I live in Brisbane Australia (one of the unwilling), all my
dealing with BW have been by phone and fax, with usually prompt replies
unlike my dealings with other suppliers in the UK and USA. I have returned
parts to him and obtained a credit against the next order. As people have
been less than honest with me when purchasing my mmm cars I would not have
been a regular purchaser of mmm parts. I am not saying BW is perfect but he
has filled a need as I don't to take 10 years to get the L type back on the
road.

In small town Brisbane. Our business has the motto "the toes you step on
today, may be connected to the ar... You have to lick tomorrow". This motto
has come true many times over the last 24 years.

Regards

Ross kelly