Parts suppliers

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts suppliers
From: Ross & Georgia Kelly <rgkelly@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:07:53 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I agree with Mike, if it were not for people such as Barry Walker and
others, new mmm owners may not have the access to the range of
remanufactured parts and original parts now available to keep our cars on
the road. After all MG's were not originally regarded in the same category
as Rolls Royce, Aston Martin etc  and are probably still looked down on by
the some owners of the fine cars.

 My dealings with Barry have been the same as I have had with anyone else,
ask what you are buying and how much, then make up your decision no one is
being forced to purchase from Barry. In general I have been happy with the
parts purchased and prices reflect supply and demand..

If you now of other suppliers please let us know.

My experience with all parts dealers is that is the same as in any other
business if demand is high prices reflect that demand hence I can now afford
to own some mmm cars.

If people disagree with BW or others, resorting to calling people "ucll etc"
is not a way to further the mmm cause.  I recently asked on the the mmm
register site for a lead for a throw out bearing for the J3763, no leads and
the only supplier after exhaustive searches was from BW at a reasonable
price.

Ross Kelly
L0638
J3763