Re: PA headligh issues-second verse

To: DB35PA@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PA headligh issues-second verse
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:18:26 EST
Cc: mgwizard@caloundra.net, webarch@easyon.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/23/04 16:09:37 Pacific Standard Time, DB35PA@aol.com
writes:

<< The reflectors are "cloudy" and have discoloration in several spots. and
need
 to be re-silvered. >>

You can re silver but if you intend to drive this car, your best is to have
them alumized and sealed under glass as in sealed beam head lights.  You  will
not be able to tell that they were not freshly re-silvered and your
reflectivity will remain high forever.  I've done all my reflectors like
this.....you'll
have to have them nickle plated and then send to:
UVIRA Laser Optics, Inc
310 Pleasant Valley Road
P.O. Box 1137
Merlin, Oregon 97532
 541 474 5050

Uvira@terragon.com

talk to them first because the nickel requirement keeps changing....
Cheers
Terry in Oakland