PA headligh issues-second verse

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: PA headligh issues-second verse
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:07:28 EST
Cc: mgwizard@caloundra.net, webarch@easyon.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Gerry, Pip and all,

Thanks for the quick responses. I should have been more specific.
Issues are:

The reflectors are "cloudy" and have discoloration in several spots. and need
to be re-silvered.

One of the rims does not match the latch assembly on the "bowl" and one of
the two parts needs to be modified or swapped out.

One lamp has the "dipping" mechanics ... interesting but I understand not
correct in PAs. I guess I can leave it in perm. up position as I am converting
hi/low beam bulbs.

Chrome is OK

Now, any suggestions of firms who can help?

Thanks,

Don B.