Re: PA bonnet hinge

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PA bonnet hinge
From: "Mike Hughes" <hughes.c.m@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:46:38 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
The bonnet hinges on the PA 4-seater I had many years ago and my L-1
Salonette were unpainted shiny stainless.  In addition, the chassis number
was stamped on one of the inside flanges of the hinge so that it is readable
right side up when the bonnet is open on the exhaust side of the engine.

- Mike Hughes  -t?t-