Re: L2 Engine update

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <britcars@juno.com>
Subject: Re: L2 Engine update
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 07:26:21 +1000
Cc: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Lawrie,

Thanks for pointing that out.  You are of course, quite correct and I am a
"silly old bugger", forgetting too much.  I look at my chart and either
screw down the "mixture screw" or screw it up, what ever the chart says.
Thin air does require less fuel.

There are 2 other things I should have mentioned.

1) On my 746cc P-type (supercharged - running 7 : 1 compression & 10 lbs
bost) I use an HD6 carbie which is 1 3/4".

2) Whilst I use .100" needles, there is a far greater range in.090".  Or at
least, there was, when I started that project.

Thank you for your interest.

Pip
AUSTRALIA