Re: L2 Engine update

To: mgwizard@caloundra.net
Subject: Re: L2 Engine update
From: Lawrie Alexander <britcars@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:53:46 -0700
Cc: cnowlan@mossmotors.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
All very interesting, Pip. I must, however, question one of your
statements:  "I richen carbie mixture by 1 turn for each 1000 ft'  up."

I've always understood one should lean the mixture for increased
elevation, as the air is thinner at higher altitudes.

Have I been doing it all wrong? Or was this a result of your rising a
little too early the day you wrote? :<)

Lawrie Alexander
British Sportscar Center