FW: Castrol R Oil Quandry

To: <Cnowlan@aol.com>
Subject: FW: Castrol R Oil Quandry
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:05:47 +0100
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
As I quite often drive behind David's J2 in my PB, I can testify to the
delightful aroma of Castrol R. It really is quite addictive! I'll be
following him next week on our Triple-M Weekend in Sherborne, Dorset to
get another 'fix'! However, I will need to push the PB hard as, by then
David will have a supercharger (currently being fitted by Barry Foster).

JOHN JAMES