Re: side curtains for my PA

To: Kellmg@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: side curtains for my PA
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:03:44 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/6/03 17:16:55 Pacific Standard Time, Kellmg writes:

<< With the Yahoo.com list is the mail sent directly to you or do you have to
access the site as some do to check your mail and responses.?

to see pictures or files, you go to yahoogroups.com and click on the MMM
group to see them, they (attachments) don't come to each of us automatically
and we would have to upload them to the site......any of us who are not
registered with yahoogroups would have to do so......the rest of us who are
already on yahoogroups would just add the MMM group to our list of
groups......emails to the groups would be sent individually to each member or
you have the option to get a digest of emails once or twice a day.  In
addition, you have the ability to go back and search by subject any of the
past emails.  I personally think yahoogroups would help us exchange info our
beloved cars.....

You have to suffer a little advertising from Yahoo but I never even notice
it......eventually Yahoo is going to figure out how to make more money on
this group thing, so we'd have to cross that bridge whenever they get to it!

Terry