Re: side curtains for my PA

To: c.bucknell@bigpond.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: side curtains for my PA
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:09:08 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/6/03 15:37:48 Pacific Standard Time,
c.bucknell@bigpond.com writes:

<< The only negative I can see is that if the photo sending gets out
 of hand and everyone is faced with a few MB of downloads a day.  Some of us
 aren't on high speed connections. However that being said we are all adults
 and I think everyone will act responsibly if this issue is simply pointed
 out as a courtesy. >>

Chris, the way yahoogroups.com works, you have to go to the yahoogroups web
site to see the photo's or files......that way, you only look at or download
what ever you want.  You are the first to respond, lets see what they other
MMM'ers have to say about it.  Lots of them are already on yahoogroups in the
T-ABC or the SVW lists......
Terry