Re: Alcohol in Petrol

To: <hiro@octagongarage.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alcohol in Petrol
From: "Mike Hughes" <hughes.c.m@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:51:21 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Similar fuel has been available in the Eastern U.S. for about 15 years and
my TF has been using it with no ill effects.  Additionally all fuel here has
been unleaded for even longer.  Probably the only thing that I have done in
compensation was to have hardened valve seats put in the last time I had the
head off.

- Mike Hughes  -t?t-