Re: PA/PB PARTS LIST

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <viv@trax.co.za>, <pmullen@telus.net>
Subject: Re: PA/PB PARTS LIST
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:56:44 +0100
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello Everybody,

I have an original of the PA/PB Service Parts List which I am going to get
reproduced exactly as original on coated paper. I am looking to get about
150 copies done and the price will be #6 per copy. (This compares with #10
from the Octagon Car Club and #14.61 from Sports & Vintage).

I have a copy of PA/PB Service Parts List produced by the Octagon Car Club
and if other copies are the same quality as mine then they are NOT printed
on coated paper as original. The result is that the illustrations are not as
clear as they could be.

If anyone has seen copies of the TA/TB Parts List which I sell on behalf of
the MG Car Club 'T' Register for #6 per copy then that is the standard that
the PA/PB Parts List should turn out. It is very good quality and hard to
tell from the original publication.

I say quality at a fair price!

JOHN JAMES

Keynsham, Bristol, ENGLAND