Re: PA Firewall

To: viv@trax.co.za, pmullen@telus.net
Subject: Re: PA Firewall
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:13:04 EDT
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/4/02 00:15:34 Pacific Daylight Time, viv@trax.co.za
writes:

<< Unfortunately I only have a Bone Bros copy of the (PA and PB) parts
 list, copied 30 years ago, and the photo reproduction is useless. If you
 can get someone to make a really good Xerox copy of an original or
 good
 modern reproduction, or to scan it onto a JPG file, the (PA and PB)
 list
 has the photo on page 34. (The earlier PA (only) parts list will
 probably have it on an earlier page. Incidently, the parts list calls
 the firewall the "dash panel" - it is part # MG529.

 You may well find that Sports & Vintage or someone now produces a
 really
 good copy of the original parts lists. >>

The Octagon Car Club has reproduced this parts list and I believe it to be a
good quality tho I never looked at the P type.......also originals of the N
type list show up on Ebay from time to time and I would expect the same for
the P type........
Terry