Re: aluminium-bearings

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aluminium-bearings
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:47:08 EST
Cc: MMMGservice@aol.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/16/02 16:19:07 Pacific Standard Time,

<< I have found an 8 micron oil filter element that fits the original P/N
 filter housing from Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies - Part No. 1292, $13.75.
 phone 1-800-688-6946.. On line at www.pegasusautoracing.com
 Pete >>

I ordered two of these from Pegasus and just took the filter apart to find
that I am missing the pressure relief valve assembly and spring at the top of
the unit.   Can anyone help with this?  Pete when you use this filter, do you
use the bottom piece that held the felt one?
Tnx
Terry