Re: PA Crank and Rods

To: <Bill707@aol.com>
Subject: Re: PA Crank and Rods
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:53:58 +0100
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, "Viv James TraX Interconnect (Pty.) Ltd" <viv@trax.co.za>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bill,

Taking the camshafts first - these have been made by Leonard Reece and
Company who have a fine reputation. I originally had a batch of 6 J type and
6 P type made and these sold out - they were only advertised in the MG
Octagon Car Club 'Bulletin'. I then had another batch of 6 P type made and I
have 2 left at #192 (pounds sterling) each. They are standard P type
camshafts.

As regards the P type cranks and rods I do not yet have details but will
come up with a specification and approx. price. This may take a little time
as I'm pretty busy at the moment but I will get back to you.

JJ