Re: PA Crank and Rods

To: "Viv James TraX Interconnect (Pty.) Ltd" <viv@trax.co.za>
Subject: Re: PA Crank and Rods
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:43:03 +0100
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear Viv,

I am thinking of getting a batch of P-Type cranks and rods made.  Can't yet
give details of costs, only that they will be done on a non-profit making
basis, so will be miles cheaper than you would get from a dealer (I've done
the same with P-Type and J-Type camshafts and saved people #80 on dealers'
prices).

The man who will make them used to work for Gordon Allen, so he knows what
he's doing.  Please let me know if interested.

Regards

John James