Re: MMM-Parts

To: lawson@uplink.net, mg-mMM@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MMM-Parts
From: Moffist@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 21:33:28 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

As an ex-pat Brit living in Michigan, I would second John Libbert's comments
- particularly regarding Mike Dowley.  I think that he should be your first
port of call for everything you are likely to need, including very sound
advice.  You can call him on 01144/1939/210458 in the UK.  He will send you a
very useful catalogue of parts and services.

Also, don't overlook Barry Foster and Colin Tieche in the UK, who can supply
parts, rebuild asemblies, and provide priceless advice on all things MMM.

Barry Walker is good for second-hand assemblies like dynamos, carbs., axles,
etc., but is *frighteningly* expensive.  However, if that $500 vertical
dynamo is the only thing keeping your car from the road....

I would also BEG you to join the MG Car Club, and their Triple M Register -
if you have not already - an absolute MUST!

Are you in the USA or UK.  If so, where are you?  Does it have (or did it
have) a UK registration?

All the very best with the rebuild, and Seasons Greetings,

Ian Grace
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol