Re: MMM-Parts

To: lawson@uplink.net, mg-mMM@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MMM-Parts
From: Jorolibb@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:17:24 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

What are the parts that you are looking for? Are you in the states? Barry
Walker is good for second hand parts plus some new stuff too. Mike Dowley is
very good for engine and chassis parts. The Octagon Car Club also sells
parts. All the above are in the UK. Not a great selection in the US but The
Whitworth Shop and Safety Fast Restorations, both in Ohio are good for some
items and very helpful in advice too. If you could be more specific, I or
someone else will be more than glad to point you in the right direction. My
J2 is and has been a restored rolling chassis for about 10 years so I still
have a lot to do. I'm also restoring my '47 TC too. Not quite a rolling
chassis yet but both have some components already done, just not enough  to
make a drivable car yet.
What condition is your car in and what clubs/organisations do you belong to?

John Libbert
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol