Kidney Stone

To: <MG-MMM@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kidney Stone
From: tnishio@adv.mei.co.jp
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:58:21 +0900
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear Everyone,

I am sorry I couldn't reply to anyone for last one week due to terrible
situation : sudden kidney stone made me writhe in the agony of big big pain! I
could not get out of the bed in the hotel room in Sydney for several days.
Yesterday, at last the doctor allowed me to return to Japan, then I got back
home last night.

Thank you for many suggestions about diff conversion. Especially Pip, your kind
advises make me quite confident, so I will visit you and talk many matters
sometime next year.

Still dull pain left, so I will slowly recover myself.

Best MMMs.
Hiro Nishio
Kobe, Japan
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol