Re: Dashboards

To: Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk
Subject: Re: Dashboards
From: Jack Hardy <jnshardy@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:12:37 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dick,
 I got the redwood burl veneer for my PA from Certainly Wood,13000 Rt 78,
E. Aurora, NY 14052-9515. Phone 716 655 0206,
website:www.certanlywood.com.
 I called them to place an order and it sounds like they have a good
selection of sizes. I got enough for two dashboards in one piece, rolled
in a large box. it cost me $45 including shipping. In 1998.

I applied it to the ply dash with laminating epoxy and a vacuum press
that I made. I made two "just in case" they came out nice and smooth.
Probably not the cheapest way to go but I'd long wanted to try a vacuum
press and I had some epoxy left from another job.

Jack Hardy
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.