Re: [Land-speed] Car Spins

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Car Spins
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:39:47 -0700
Well let's see.

Mount the chutes up high to get the chute in the air flow, to improve
deployment.
Make it thin and wide to reduce drag and expose more chute to air flow
for improved
deployment.
Place chute in a 2" high, 6" wide, 30-36 " long bag for reliable deployment.
All of the above for _safety.

_I think Bob (S) would have fun with this as well as some excellent ideas.

Bryan
_
_