Re: [Land-speed] Car Spins

To: "landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Car Spins
From: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:41:31 -0700
You must also remember that those front end settings were for crowned roads
and not the flat freeway type we have now. The good frontend men  used to
put a little caster stagger to the left into the car so it would go straight
easier down those crowned highways. Even today a little stagger is used
because most freeways are sloped to the right for water run off.

Big Dtich Doug