RE: Fast Lane

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fast Lane
From: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:10:48 -0500
IMO, the third course does not have a good return for the investment in
time, people or equipment. My suggestion about licensing elsewhere has one
big perk that a third course will not solve: it cuts down the number of
people coming out once just for fun, or once just so they can send a press
release about their company racing at Bonneville. I think WOS and World
Finals can handle those.

And, Keith, you'll note that I had not suggested El Mirage as a place for
Bville licensing.

DF