Champion Spark Plug Decal

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Champion Spark Plug Decal
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:08:22 -0700 (PDT)
Does anybody on this list have any idea where I might be able to get two
Champion Spark Plug decals. I have been scouring the internet and sending
EMails for the past two weeks with no luck.  Apparently Champion is going
through some sort of reorganization or being bought out or something, and they
aren't providing anything.  Every decal supplier I could find had everything
except Champion Spark Plug decals.  I'm in need of two decals about 7" - 12"
long to put on the sides of my 1955 NASCAR replica (which will be run at
Maxton, El Mirage, and Bonneville - - maybe Muroc too).
Thanks
Dick J In East Texas