Re: Tires

To: landspeedracer <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:22:45 -0500
Logic would tell you that the tires have at least the weight on them that a T/F
engine weighs along with the rear end. Downforce.. enough to hook up 5000 hp and
go 0 to 330 in 4.6 seconds...I also don't think you can set a rule or policy
based on 1 car either.. I really don't think they would ballast the car to that
point to run Maxton do you?? And at 5000 lbs I don't think there are any racing
tires rated for that load either do you? Some how the concept of that much
weight and the word racing in the same sentence seems a little odd anyway.
How about this solution.. Never mind.....
Dave Dahlgren