Re: [Fwd: Tell me again - - why did the chicken cross the

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Tell me again - - why did the chicken cross the
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:09:07 -0800
List,

Turkeys are more fun ...  While you feed them, if you will start talking
they will all shut up and not make a sound while you are talking.  The
moment you stop it's their turn and they will carry on like crazy.  BUT, if
something scares them they will all run to a corner of the fenced area they
are in and pile on top of each other , smothering the ones on the bottom.

Might we learn a lesson from turkeys?

Wes