Fire systems

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Fire systems
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:22:08 -0600
Skip I totally agree with you on this one.... if it's on fire... I want to
be the one to activate the system.... bout that simple.... gotta have
something to tell me it's on Fire thou....

I really think there is a Safety issue we are addressing here....  Wouldn't
want to tell folks how to detect it but I'm thinking there is a reason to
have a fire detection system of some kind when the engine is out of
sight.... and Hoods being closed doesn't count.... trust me when that sucker
catches fire you see if from the drivers seat....