"Lucky"Bob ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: "Lucky"Bob ?
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:28:41 EST
Hey race fans, ....Bob Wanner here...did "Test and Tune"  at the closest
venue that allows very noisy short annoying race cars,specifically Epping,NH
,7hrs RT yesterday. Blew the cent. clutch about 100 ft out,minor suspension
damage, but very entertaining to the masses i was right in front of....The
Good news, or sour  grapes, which depends on your point of view: A. I didn't
get impaled...B. I didn't go all the  way to Maxton for this.. C .As i caught
up tonight with my LSR e-mail, i read the suspension thread with great
interest. My car came with those hockey pucky dampers,as it was originally
designed only for road racing,and i used it also for auto-crossing,basically
the slower version of the former...Maybe i've been graced by misfortune in
not getting to a speed where the lack of proper damping would have made the
car uncontrollable,at least ?............. You gotta be an optimist and 3/4s
to do this sport,and nuts....I will do this thing,eventually....Bob,@*%#!(
Wanner            PS,oh yeah,my son totalled his 97 Acura last week ( he's ok
),and i blew a $1200 lawn mower engine (commercial)