Re: Checklists

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Checklists
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:18:26 -0400
I always looked at it that you are starting with a 100 degree gearbox. When you
warm the engine in neutral the trans gears are spinning too, then you tow the
car 2 1/2 miles to the start and circulate the rear end lube... If you use the
right weight lube for a 5 mile pass should not really be an issue especially
with synthetics..
Dave
hey but only my opinion and maybe another way to look at it!