Re: Checklists

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Checklists
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:54:51 -0700
List,
     Dan is absolutely right, we always do as he describes including the rap
the throttle bit.
Just because I made up a check list for the soon to be finished street
roadster doesn't
mean we actually use one on the modified. After 39 years, 25 with the same
car, some
things become so habitual you don't even realize you do them. I guess I will
have to
visualize a day at the salt and see what else I have overlooked.
Jim in Palmdale, packing for EM