Re: Roadster / List rules

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster / List rules
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
John, I just want you to know that I, for one,
always appreciate and respect the way you handle
ECTA rules questions.  The help you have given me
in getting started, and the technical advice you
have given me on building my car(s), are both
beyond exceptional. Thanks to you, I feel pretty
confident that I won't have to hammer out too
many parts the first time I show up in tech on
the salt.

Thanks for all your help, looking forward to
seeing you at Maxton again in Sepetmber.
Dick J