Re: Hydraulic Roller Cams?

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic Roller Cams?
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:27:24 -0500
Yeah Dave but wouldn't I give up engine acceleration by going with a
solid lifter. I figured that since I was limiting myself to 6500 rpm
on this first motor why not use the hydraulic roller. This way I would
have one less thing to keep a check on while I worried about tuning
the rest of the car. Granted it may cost me a couple of hundred more,
but with less up keep. I guess you could say I put a high price on my
time. This will only be a mule type motor till I get the car sorted
out. Then I might build one of those Dahlgren motors that runs like
stink. Who knows maybe when I am finished with the motor I could sell
it to one of the local street racers. Hey calling it an ex landspeed
race motor has got to be worth something. Might even make my money
back on it.
LOL (Lots of Laughs)

ROFL Rolling on Floor Laughing
ROFLMAO Rolling on Floor Laughing My Ass Off
For those that didn't know!

Bill