Hello, Anybody Out There?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello, Anybody Out There?
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:03:03 EST
List,
    I recently updated my AOL 5.0 to the new AOL 6.0, and then the fun began.
I can "E" mail everybody in my address book, but <land-speed@autox.team.net>
isn't accepting my mail. It doesn't come back as undeliverable, it just drops
through the cracks.
    I'm trying this on my old AOL 5.0 to see if it works any better.
    We will Test-N-Tune the Dragmaster front engine 120" WB rail this weekend
for the first time with the blown Ardun OHV converted Flatty. Should be
interesting to see if and how it performs. It's a 258ci engine on alky with a
4:71 huffer topped by a Hilborn "2-holer".
    Hope this gets out onto the cyberwaves..............Ardun Doug King