Re: Rotary Engines (was Re: New Category)

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>, dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: Rotary Engines (was Re: New Category)
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:29:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dan, you're a good man!  I'm not concerned with
this issue at all, (I have enough trouble keeping
a flathead running, much less a motor where the
pistons go in circles instead of up and down.)
but I've sure watched everything getting bat
around regarding new classes, and it would be
real easy for a lesser man to think he was
getting beat up.  My hat's off to you for sitting
in the middle and staying so calm.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *