Re: Rear wheel steering

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:49:01 -0500
Howdy
         Both a boat and an airplane are operating on or rather in, a fluid
medium, as opposed to a LSR vehicle operating on a hard surface. Convention
is one answer I would have as to why all vehicles are FWS, "Its' always
been done this way". As Land Speed racers, we innovate continuously, the
concept of RWS is only one of a multitude of ideas that are being
investigated and used on the Salt.