Re: cut-off switch

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: cut-off switch
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 06:37:17 -0800
Jim Miller has made the suggestion that the SCTA/BNI provide the entrants
with a standerdized sticker to identify the switch location. The sticker
would be available at tech inspection. I would guess that a single ground
system could have the switch in line, I feel more comfortable with the
switch in the hot side. I know our electricals but the tech inspectors will
not know yours. The books are available from the mail order address, see
your '99 book. The updated rules were going to be put on-line by Beverly
Stanley - however she has been out of town on personal business.

Dan W