Re: cut-off switch

To: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: cut-off switch
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:37:49 -0800
The disconnect switch MUST be accessible in any attitude the vehicle may
come to rest in. If behind a door or panel might not be the best idea. NHRA
style at the rear of the vehicle is good. The electrical system may have
more than 1 ground, I think disconnecting the + side would be best. If you
ask a tech head you could probably get a better answer than from me. I'll
bet the list has any number of ideas on how to accomplish this deal.

Dan W