Re: Fuel Cell anti-sloshing foam material

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Cell anti-sloshing foam material
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:59:46 -0800
My .02 on fuel cells is that if a cell is designed with foam that is how it
should be utilized. The design is for your saftey. Placing the cell in a
steel can is not required for our application. The notations about foam
causing damage to a fuel system should serve as a warning to users on the
list. I think we will take a look at the cell in the Alfa when we start our
pre-season maintenance.

Dan W