Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:09:30 -0600
Bill I have run about 6 different clutches in front of my current 4 speed...
tried everything I could think of and ended up very satisfied with the
"Centerforce" I ran just before we went to the Triple disc set up.

the pedal pressure is low and it can take some relatively high rpm... which
increases it's plate pressure (throw wieght design)

As for Fly wheels I will let the experts have at it.... Keith