Re: Ardun History

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ardun History
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:48:35 -0500
So to understand more here.... Doug.... the Conversion was a set of Heads
Only?  and mounted to an early flat head?  what did they do for Valve
timing... (or how were the valves actuated?)

are there any Distributor differences?

When you talk about an increase in Flow of 50% that is huge.... wow...

Keith