Re: Ardun History

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, dahlgren@uconect.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ardun History
From: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
I've always been a fan of the Ardun, although I always figured it was a
little too exotic (read $$$) for me.  How many Arduns are out there
today?  Are they still being produced by somebody else and available new?
I assume that should I ever find a set at a swap meet, they have to have
a special intake too, is that available anywhere, or is a self-fabricate
item?
Just curious,
Dick J