[Healeys] AHC of New England Monthly Tech Conference Call

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] AHC of New England Monthly Tech Conference Call
From: HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 14:16:54 -1000

--000000000000b03869061393cf70

Every month the Austin-Healey Club of New England holds a Zoom tech
conference call where folks bring up Healey questions and our panel of
experts does their best to answer them.  The latest one is here:
https://youtu.be/QNJVYRnMS4E and located on our YouTube page. We've saved
them all on the page, too, and subjects covered are in the video
description. Browse around if you have an unanswered question.

Rick Neville aka HeaelyRick

--000000000000b03869061393cf70

Zoom tech conference call where folks bring up Healey questions and our pan=
el of experts does their best to answer them.=C2=A0 The latest one is here:=
=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://youtu.be/QNJVYRnMS4E";>https://youtu.be/QNJVYRnMS4E=
</a>=C2=A0and located on our YouTube page. We&#39;ve saved them all on the =
page, too, and subjects covered are in the video description. Browse around=
aelyRick</div></div>

--000000000000b03869061393cf70--

--===============7987425033082405617==