Re: [Healeys] AHC of New England Monthly Tech Conference Call

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AHC of New England Monthly Tech Conference Call
From: HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:18:17 -1000

--0000000000008c87e006139805c9

I should have mentioned our YouTube page has a search function that's
accessed by pressing the small magnifying glass which opens up a
search box. By inputting your keyword. such as "exhaust" you can access all
our videos in which we've talked about exhaust systems. Comes in handy.  I
don't advise searching for "oil", we must have covered that one a hundred
times!

Rick Neville aka HealeyRick

On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 2:16=E2=80=AFPM HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com> wr=
ote:

> Every month the Austin-Healey Club of New England holds a Zoom tech
> conference call where folks bring up Healey questions and our panel of
> experts does their best to answer them.  The latest one is here:
> https://youtu.be/QNJVYRnMS4E and located on our YouTube page. We've saved
> them all on the page, too, and subjects covered are in the video
> description. Browse around if you have an unanswered question.
>
> Rick Neville aka HeaelyRick

--0000000000008c87e006139805c9

tion that&#39;s accessed by pressing=C2=A0the small magnifying glass which =
opens up a search=C2=A0box. By inputting=C2=A0your keyword. such as &quot;e=
xhaust&quot; you can access all our videos in which we&#39;ve talked about =
exhaust systems. Comes in handy.=C2=A0 I don&#39;t advise searching for &qu=
PM HealeyRick &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:healeyrik@gmail.com";>healeyrik@gmail.co=
:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"=
 Zoom tech conference call where folks bring up Healey questions and our pa=
nel of experts does their best to answer them.=C2=A0 The latest one is here=
:=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://youtu.be/QNJVYRnMS4E"; target=3D"_blank">https://y=
outu.be/QNJVYRnMS4E</a>=C2=A0and located on our YouTube page. We&#39;ve sav=
ed them all on the page, too, and subjects covered are in the video descrip=
Rick Neville aka HeaelyRick</div></div>

--0000000000008c87e006139805c9--

--===============8541187770906272871==