fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup.

To: yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup.
From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:27:38 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mhc-law.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mhc-law.com; d=MullenHollandCooperPA.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector2-MullenHollandCooperPA-onmicrosoft-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=0pEsGNv8fmCtptwFCdwWbvfCZI3/CGmKzvQOv2Zsow0=; b=VYe4MtZXv1E3n6VZpgStRbe5sxNADcQY74Ld0U/5MnX81WOFOlCwj1hKzly+KK3hRPfbvqNA069kL32VBG0FvMvBOFh6Rm4ItoJI8LAq27lcWCkLwxa4hp4aQh1P5T/PY9Jh44+pZeClQNArOT6pGLIeysnRV9PaNRVN7ddrJJk=
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=0pEsGNv8fmCtptwFCdwWbvfCZI3/CGmKzvQOv2Zsow0=; b=Rtcio9EoGoJ74wUU2ggLiowLqYJDpNNeSTlRd7qYK98ZZ0K9658jreUQsGEz37B9J705bP1HOqtUZydbFTFGCN2MKaF0oqw/gkY5jTuTOWWCqHBvnsUuMcXau3ceUXdWP6Dsc82d4Kcijokw0RclNKqq4WSxbf1JA0OQrCiLcDFRrQ4UOqop4+9LNDkno/rNKW75X4pZaywU8UwRPTlsBvp/TJfGt2SodOgHIQJ1LiznwoEA7AWxgf3RPsuCUl9Xhkt8dI1xPfXpyJc/bi3uMxDiPqTHz3R4Iia94IJhpVI1elJtpGkhnZBH+VHsonTnifAzIoejVQWYrNEhL8Dm/w==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Xx2nDW8+Hsd1rMAv38w0S/QRduDwd6GX3RHpBZtCT6KMI0bdtjZQlPXnDJJWiGFS13LhtmUd7GTeAY7L6Dw+belZ8oH+iTgtKhq2sJo1VKeaBQgLLQIWhzDYC8nT2WusX8dwYM7AJFdsHMp57nzhoOQmmR7iR44ONz9JvKhJFG7dTsrkl3qkf50wKbWqHKL5fQ4o+vl1Vd97aXgXhKonHW6a+io4ZHOrJ+MgzJLQs/zHnDYRR97pmcX10earpiISLTBxC3Kklg4RUgTXsPdLNsb9o8csbKm/qoFIYRq9p9eXssaz0e7zrTYhz1aZmz1tsBLX0M7vKWhGwQY39fo1aA==
Henry: One other thing that is important, at least to me, is the Track.  The
quality of the track makes a big difference, I would think, especially for
those who are facing a long, long tow.  If we are speaking of club type events
at southeastern venues, Road Atlanta or VIR far outweigh other venues which are
often used by club event organizers such as VDCA & VRG.  These clubs jointly
stage an event at VIR in April each year which would suit the bill.  Whether a
two day November event at Road Atlanta, as Mike Jackson suggests be given
consideration, could be expanded to a three day event, and whether November is
too late in the season are questions I can't answer.  Thus Spake Zarathustra.